The Classic III Stethoscope from Littmann has set quality standards very high. A new dual diaphragm chestpiece allows for both adult and pediatric assessment. The improved tubing is designed to resist skin oils, alcohol, and staining for a longer life. The Classic features have larger ear tubes that are comfortably positioned for superior sound transfer and of course the manufacturers warranty that comes with all Littmann stethoscopes. 3M’s new “tunable diaphragm” technology lets you easily listen to both low and high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure on both sides of the chest piece.
- Two Sided Chestpiece
- Tunable Diaphragms on Both Sides
- Single Piece Tunable Diaphragm is easy to Attache
- Pediatric Side Converts to a Traditional Open Bell by Replacing the Single Piece Diaphragm with a Non-Chill Rim
- Next Generation Tubing Provides Longer Life Due to Improved Resistance to Skin Oils and Alcohol.
- Less Likely to Pick Up Stains
- Black Tubing with Steel Finish
- 27" Tubing
- 150g Weight