A little adjustment can make life a lot easier so put on this mock wrap scrub top by Cherokee Workwear, adjust the tie in back for the perfect fit and admire your stunning silhouette. You'll love the longer tunic length of this scrub top, which also features two front pockets and one inset pocket that adds function and storage to this tie back top.
- Mock wrap scrub top
- Set-in sleeves
- Fashion back tie
- Two large front pockets with third pocket
- 3" side slits
- 28 1/2" length
- Made with 65% polyester/35% cotton, white is made with 55% cotton/45% polyester
People who viewed this item also viewed
- great length & style but fabric quality is worse, thinner material. – Review by CMC, posted on 2/19/2018
Quality Price Valueone of the only tops that is long and i love that. i like the style but fabric quality is getting worse.
- Great Longer top! – Review by CTQFran, posted on 2/15/2018
Quality Price ValuePlease don’t ever discontinue this top- I like longer tunic tops without going unisex - I cut the back ties off this and wear it straight. I would love to get eggplant purple in this
- Runs large – Review by Becca Jo, posted on 1/31/2018
Quality Price ValueGreat top, it's longer than others I'm 5'3. But it runs very large bought a medium and had to exchanged for xsmall.
- Awesome – Review by Joyce, posted on 12/11/2016
Quality Price ValueI love this top because it is a little longer than others. There is one thing that could be changed, the inner pocket on the right side is too narrow. The fit is perfect.
- VERY wide and long – Review by JADE S., posted on 8/21/2013
Quality Value PriceRuns very large, had to return for a different product.
- Love The Look – Review by Vickie, posted on 1/31/2012
Quality Value PriceLove the look!!! This mock wrap top is sharp looking although it's a little hard to pull off over your head.
- Nice Top – Review by Janice, posted on 6/7/2011
Quality Value PriceThis is a nice top and plenty of room and pockets...it's just too long; need to shorten to length. I wear it anyway. Nice deep pockets.
- good – Review by vanessa, posted on 3/25/2011
Quality Value PriceLove this uniform!!