This womens scrub top is modern and has a sporty twist on the classic v-neck. This WonderWink Four-Stretch Scrub Top has a lot of small details that give it a finished polished and sporty look. Features like contrast top stitching and shaping panel s at the waist and sides plus the tagless neck enhances the fit and look. The four-stretch fabric is easy care and is able to be worn straight out of the dryer! So no ironing needed.
- WonderWink Fit
- Shaping panels at waist and sides
- Angled yoke at shoulders
- Tagless neck
- Stylized back yoke with locker loop
- Logo at back yoke
- 2 front pockets with hidden utility loop
- Secret mesh pocket
- Center Back Length: 27 1/4"
- 100% Polyester
- Animal fur and people hair will not stick to Four-Stretch fabric
People who viewed this item also viewed
- Best nursing top ever! – Review by RN Ellie, posted on 2/11/2018
Quality Price ValueOh my! These is the best scrub top I've EVER owned and I've been a nurse for over 20 years! I have seen so many styles and types of uniforms over my career and this is the BEST SET of scrubs hands down. So many other nurses are asking me what brand I'm wearing.
The material is extremely nice and stain resistant. It also washes up perfectly -- looks like the day I got them. NO WRINKLES!
I got a small size top and have a C cup. I am 5'4" and 130 lbs. This fit perfectly. A couple other people thought I had lost weight -- I'd actually gained! This uniform provides a great fit without being tight, but being feminine. My only criticism is that there is no upper pocket for my pens, but there is a lot of room in the front pockets though!
- Fit not so great. – Review by MICHELE, posted on 1/21/2018
Quality Price ValueI am very average sized and usually order size medium. This top fit perfectly except was extremely tight over my hips. Returning top.
- Didn't like fabric – Review by nakarcher, posted on 1/12/2018
Quality Price ValueCheap weird fabric!! Going back
- Best scrubs – Review by Judy G, posted on 2/16/2013
Quality Value PriceGreat top! Love taking out of dryer and wearing !
- Love these uniforms!! – Review by emil, posted on 10/9/2012
Quality Value PriceI love these uniforms. True to size, and look very professional. Material also seems to resist stains, very satisfied with purchase.
- Great Scrubs – Review by Tina, posted on 8/24/2011
Quality Value PriceLove them!!