Four Stretch by Wink - High performance, seriously low maintenance workwear. The 100% polyester Four Stretch fabric is created using a mechanical stretch yarn process specially engineered to exceed the performance and durability of other fabrics. Features double stitching for maximum durability and special wicking features for maximum moisture management. Also has a unique washed-effect texture for unbeatable softness and EASY CARE. Wear them straight out of the dryer!
- Full elastic Wink drawstring waist
- Reinforced side seam pockets, one triple cargo pocket with bungee cord and secret mesh pocket, and one back patch pocket
- Forward side seam and double knee stitch detail
- Side vents at hem
- 31" inseam, petite 28.5", tall 33"
- Made with 100% polyester
- Animal fur and people hair will not stick to Four-Stretch fabric
People who viewed this item also viewed
- So Disappointed! – Review by Bring back the previous style of pants!!!!, posted on 5/29/2017
Quality Price ValueI have worn 4-stretch for years. This style of pants do not fit well. The elastic waist band is very wide and bulky. I really don't like the front hip pockets, they have a two-layer double stitch, wide top-to-bottom strip at the opening that makes them bulky. They stick out, making a "v" at your front hip! The front leg pocket is very low and hits my knee. Feels weird when I walk. The legs are wide. (The pant is the correct size for me). I REALLY miss the pants they used to have with the elastic only in the back and no front hip pockets. They were wonderful. Looked so trim and nice. I don't understand why the only pants they offer in more than a few colors are these bulky, poorly fitting pants. The other few pants they offer have this black stretch knit fabric at the waist and come in only a few colors. So disappointed.
- comfortable , look nice, and wash well – Review by pep, posted on 10/1/2016
Quality Price Valuethese pants are very comfortable and stay looking nice for years .
- New Favorites! – Review by xraygal, posted on 7/13/2016
Quality Price ValueI took a chance and ordered these pants and now I'm back to order 4 more pair!! These are my new favorite go-to scrubs. They're comfortable, fit well in all the right places and require NO ironing! For sizing reference; I'm 5'6" 145 athletic build and I ordered a size M.
- love these! – Review by Chels, posted on 3/1/2013
Quality Value PriceThese are so cute & comfy!
- Great pants! – Review by Sissy, posted on 2/17/2013
Quality Value PriceGreat pants with great stretch, doesn't wrinkle or stain easily. Just wish they had petite in the pink!!