Four Stretch by Wink - High performance, seriously low maintenance workwear. The 100% polyester Four Stretch fabric is created using a mechanical stretch yarn process specially engineered to exceed the performance and durability of other fabrics. Features double stitching for maximum durability and special wicking features for maximum moisture management. Also has a unique washed-effect texture for unbeatable softness and EASY CARE. Wear them straight out of the dryer!
- Flare leg with double fold flexible knit waist band that provides superior tummy control
- Knit waist allows for customizable fit in the rise of the pants
- WonderWink colorful dyed-to-match logo at side waist
- Double-needle stitching throughout the pant for durability
- Two front slash pockets
- Vented hems for ease of movement
- Inseam: Regular 31", Petite 28.5"
- 100% polyester
- Animal fur and people hair will not stick to Four-Stretch fabric
People who viewed this item also viewed
- Great pants for petites! – Review by RN Ellie, posted on 2/11/2018
Quality Price ValueAgain, great fabric with the WW 4 Stretch. I thought these pants were comfortable, but are a bit too small for me. I ordered XS (they do NOT come in a Tall at this time). I wish I would have ordered a small; I ordered XS in both the stretch sport cargo, and the straight leg pants (but both were also in the Tall sizing also).
The fold over part works well and I'm contemplating either just wearing them around the house of giving them to a shorter, thiner co-worker. For me, I cannot wear anything but really flat shoes with these or they are floods. I am not a tall person, but my legs are a little on the long side, and my Danskos look ridiculous with these pants. I would not get them again, even for a size small, because they do not offer a Tall version. They are very nice looking quality pants -- It's me not them.
- LOVE THESE PANTS – Review by Kitticat, posted on 6/29/2017
Quality Price ValueI absolutely LOVE these pants!!!! Don't understand the negative reviews, they fit me like a glove. I'm about to order a fifth pair. And if you're sick and tired of "low rise" waistbands, these pants are for you :)
- Run extremely large – Review by reeree, posted on 10/20/2016
Quality Price ValueThese scrub pants run extremely large. The fold-over waist does not stay folded over. Would not recommend these pants. I do love the other Wonder Wink 4 Stretch products.
- ???????? – Review by THERESA P., posted on 9/8/2015
Quality Value PriceThis product does not run small. As, stated. I ordered next size up and it was extremely too large. I SAY SIZE RUNS SLIGHTLY LARGER. I did not exchange for this item.