Introducing Tafford Essentials Drawstring and Elastic Waist Cargo Scrub Pant! Made with heavier weight fabric for long lasting durability these scrub pants reinvent comfort! Featuring an elastic back waistband and front drawstring tie, these nursing scrubs are sure to fit comfortably and stay right where they’re suppose to be; on your waist. Remember the storage space; with two front pockets and one side cargo pocket, these scrub pants fit all of your accessories and then some! Complete with the slight flare leg and hem slits these scrub pants fit perfectly over any brand of nurse shoes. Go with a brand you can count on, Tafford has all your favorite styles that may upgrade but the quality never changes. Tafford Essentials, a trusted brand that has been providing healthcare professionals the best quality uniforms for over a decade.
- Drawstring Front – Elastic Back waistband helps scrub pants stay put
- 2 roomy front pockets and 1 side cargo pocket offer the perfect storage solutions
- Fashionable flare leg cut
- 2 inch hem slits so the scrub pants rest perfectly on your nursing shoes
- Reinforced seems and bartacking for durability
- Inseams: Petite: 28"/ Regular: 31"/ Tall: 34"
- Easy Care 55% Cotton/ 45% Polyester fabric blend with soil release
Tafford Essentials run large. Consider ordering a full size down and refer to our size chart to ensure the best fit. For example, a Tafford medium fits a woman who wears a size 10/12.
Care InstructionsMachine wash cold with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
People who viewed this item also viewed
- Cute Pants - very durable. – Review by Nurse and Friend, posted on 2/26/2018
Quality Price ValueI've worn Tafford scrubs for years and I tried these and love them! Just like they're shown for me! The leg opening is a little wide, but I need that with my athletic legs. The fabric is a little rough at first, but it's worth the durability! I've had mine for just over a year and I'm coming back for more colors; my others are still going strong.
- Did not like the item – Review by Sujey, posted on 1/31/2018
Quality Price ValueOther then the side pockets the actual thing doesn't even look anything like the picture. The waist is way too small and the legs are way too big. Will not be ordering any more