You'll love the Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope for it's dependability and as a hard-working tool to assess and monitor all of your patients. This work-horse of a stethoscope has many features such as high acoustic sensitivity through its dual-sided, stainless steel chestpiece; with a tunable diaphragm on one side and traditional bell on the other and tunable diaphragm technology that is a 3M invention which lets you hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Other features on this stethoscope include adjustable headset tension and resiliant tubing that retains it's shape, is resistant to skin oils and alcohol, and that is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a tunable diaphragm and open bell
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort
- Angled eartubes align with ear canals
- Made in the USA