Koi Scrubs add trendy details to cool color combos and popular styling. Koi styles run smaller than other styles. This new scrub pant is full of features.
Want it all? Some might say that's asking too much, but we understand. These are the pants that have all the features you need. For pockets we have two large side pockets, two back flap pockets with Velcro closures and one large cargo pocket with a smaller inset pocket. The waist of the pant utilizes a comfortable drawstring. And finally, the bottom inner hem of the pant contains an elastic drawcord for easy adjustments. So if you want it all; here's your chance.
- Comfortable elasticized drawstring waistband
- Two front pockets
- One large cargo pocket with small outside pocket
- Two back flap pockets
- Stitch detail
- Fashion loop
- Full leg styling with inside draw cord at the bottom hem to get the look you like
- Made with 55% cotton/45% polyester
- 31" inseam, Petite 29" inseam, Tall 34" inseam
People who viewed this item also viewed
- LOVE LOVE LOVE, but wish they cost a bit less – Review by April, posted on 9/20/2016
Quality Price ValueI now own 7 pairs of these scrub pants and I absolutely LOVE them! I just wish they weren't so spendy, but the trade off of the cost is that they are VERY durable. I am 5'11" and the talls are JUST PERFECT!!! I also like how you can cinch the bottom of the leg in so that you don't drag on the floor ever! I LOVE THESE SCRUBS! just wish they cost a bit less....
- DO NOT BUY CANARY – Review by Ann, posted on 5/5/2014
Quality Value PriceCanary yellow is SEE THROUGH! I wore these pants twice, and a male tech pervishly pointed out that he could see through my pants. I was mortified!
- Awesome – Review by Serina, posted on 10/9/2012
Quality Value PriceThese pants are awesome! Comfy, soft and wash amazing. No ironing needed ever! I own 6 pairs.
- great pants – Review by cocobrown, posted on 12/20/2011
Quality Value Pricegreat fit, great material
- HEALTH CARE WORKER – Review by MARIE DAVIS, posted on 12/5/2010
Quality Value PriceI LOVE THE WAY THESE PANTS FIT AND LOOK. THEY FEEL SOFT.I WANT ONE OF EVERY COLOR....
- LINDSEY SCRUB PANT – Review by LEELEE, posted on 9/30/2010
Quality Value PriceI REALLY LIKED THESE PANTS , THEN I TRIED THEM ON . I HAVE A BIG BUTT AND THESE PANTS FELT LIKE THEY KEPT SLIDING OFF . I WOULD NOT SUGGEST THESE PANTS , THE ARE SEEM TO HAVE A LOW WAIST WHICH IS NOT GOOD .
- Koi Lindsey Scrub Pants – Review by Marcy, posted on 2/10/2010
Quality Value PriceGreat fit! The fit is flattering & pockets are so handy!
- Best pants ever – Review by kEELY, posted on 9/13/2009
Quality Value PriceShort waisted. Flattering. Plenty leg room. Nifty ties on the legs. Best pants ever. I have them in every color
- awsome pants – Review by Melissa, posted on 5/11/2009
Quality Value PriceGreat style and comfort. Thanks Koi!
- Everyone Needs to Try Owning a Pair – Review by Tammy Forte, posted on 1/28/2009
Quality Value PriceI own 10 pairs of these pants..and they ARE the kind of pant you want to wear even on your days off...the MOST comfy pants that are NOT sweat pants!!
- Love em – Review by Alisha, posted on 7/29/2008
Quality Value PriceLOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PANTS. EVERYTIME I WEAR THESE PANTS TO WORK I GET MANY COMPLIMENTS. THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE A REGULAR SCRUB PANT BUT THEY HAVE ALL THE AMENITIES YOU WOULD WANT INCLUDING MANY POCKETS THEY KEEP WHAT YOU WANT HIDDEN AND THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE. I AM WORKING MY WAY TO EVERY COLOR BUT THEY ARE JUST A LITTLE PRICEY SO IT MAY TAKE ME A WHILE.
- SO STYLISH – Review by DELSHERA, posted on 8/28/2007
Quality Value PriceTHESE PANTS ARE SO CUTE. THEY ARE SO NOT YOUR TYPICAL SCRUB PANT I RECEIVED SO MANY COMPLEMENTS ON THE COMPLETE OUTFIT