The Lindsey scrub pant by Koi Scrubs is their #1 best-seller for many reasons. These scrub pants are super comfortable thanks to Koi's famously soft twill fabric. They are fashion-forward in style and have an amazing fit, perfect for women of all shapes and sizes. The Koi Lindsey scrub pant features superior quality that lasts and has been put through rigorous testing to ensure maximum durability and minimal shrinkage and fading. Available in over 30 colors and in sizes XXS-5XL, the Koi Lindsey scrub pant is the perfect addition to your scrubs uniform.
- Comfortable elasticized drawstring waistband
- Two front pockets
- One large cargo pocket with small outside pocket
- Two back flap pockets
- Stitch detail
- Fashion loop
- Full leg styling with inside draw cord at the bottom hem to get the look you like
- Inseam: Regular 31", Petite 29", Tall 34", Extra Petite 27"
- 55% Cotton/45% Polyester
People who viewed this item also viewed
- very nice for me – Review by Deanie, posted on 3/8/2018
Quality Price ValueI like the fit and also that length is good (petite). They are a little pricey compared to other brands. Have them in several colors
- Love these pants! – Review by Agkvall, posted on 2/25/2018
Quality Price ValueThese are all I wear anymore. The fit is perfect, low rise without being low in the back. The regular length is perfect for my long legs (I'm 5'10") Super durable with reinforced seams, very well made.
- Best scrubs ever! – Review by JanetzRN, posted on 2/20/2018
Quality Price ValueI love these scrubs! They are the only style I’ve been wearing for the last 5 years. I’m so happy that you upgraded them with an extra cargo pocket on the left leg! These are the most comfortable pants, they wash and dry easily, and they hold up, wash after wash. I work on a busy pedis unit, and they keep up with me, and move easily whether I’m running, bending, sitting or stretching in any direction.
- My new favorite scrub pant!! – Review by Optometry girl , posted on 1/17/2018
Quality Price ValueI just purchased these for the first time. Love them. They are so comfortable and they don't slide down like some scrub pants do. Very flattering fit also. I think I will order another pair.
- I'm getting more! – Review by Shannon, posted on 9/24/2017
Quality Price ValueI ordered the Lindsey pant in a small petite and a medium. I LOVE the small petite, the medium is too large, and I'm usually a medium. They are very flattering on top of being very comfortable, and they hold up well. I haven't put them in the dryer yet, I always hang them to dry.
- The drawstring doesn't seem very durable – Review by Lynn, posted on 9/12/2017
Quality Price ValueI have always bought these pants and I happened to notice that the tie at the waist seems to wear out and tear pretty quickly.
- Only scrub pants I will buy – Review by OT Tracy, posted on 7/30/2017
Quality Price ValueComing back for a few more pairs. My old ones are over a year and a half old and are only now starting to wear inside the thighs. They are so soft and comfy. I have even taken them on vacation to Alaska for light hiking. Love all the pockets for carrying my tools of the trade (I'm an occupational therapist).
- Order one size larger! – Review by A.S., posted on 9/28/2016
Quality Price ValueDefinitely go up one size larger than you usually would! Washed and dried and were perfect! Customer service is fantastic!
- LOVE LOVE LOVE, but wish they cost a bit less – Review by April, posted on 9/20/2016
Quality Price ValueI now own 7 pairs of these scrub pants and I absolutely LOVE them! I just wish they weren't so spendy, but the trade off of the cost is that they are VERY durable. I am 5'11" and the talls are JUST PERFECT!!! I also like how you can cinch the bottom of the leg in so that you don't drag on the floor ever! I LOVE THESE SCRUBS! just wish they cost a bit less....
- DO NOT BUY CANARY – Review by Ann, posted on 5/5/2014
Quality Value PriceCanary yellow is SEE THROUGH! I wore these pants twice, and a male tech pervishly pointed out that he could see through my pants. I was mortified!
- Awesome – Review by Serina, posted on 10/9/2012
Quality Value PriceThese pants are awesome! Comfy, soft and wash amazing. No ironing needed ever! I own 6 pairs.
- great pants – Review by cocobrown, posted on 12/20/2011
Quality Value Pricegreat fit, great material