The Lindsey scrub pant by Koi Scrubs is their #1 best-seller for many reasons. These scrub pants are super comfortable thanks to Koi's famously soft twill fabric. They are fashion-foward in style and have an amazing fit, perfect for women of all shapes and sizes. Lastly, the Koi Lindsey scrub pant feature superior quality that lasts, and has been put through rigorous testing to ensure maximum durability and minimal shrinkage and fading. Available in over 30 colors and in sizes XXS-5XL, the Koi Lindsey scrub pant is the perfect addition to your scrubs uniform collection.
- Comfortable elasticized drawstring waistband
- Two front pockets
- One large cargo pocket with small outside pocket
- Two back flap pockets
- Stitch detail
- Fashion loop
- Full leg styling with inside draw cord at the bottom hem to get the look you like
- Made with 55% cotton/45% polyester
- 31" inseam, Petite 29" inseam, Tall 34" inseam, Extra Petite 27" inseam
People who viewed this item also viewed
- I'm getting more! – Review by Shannon, posted on 9/24/2017
Quality Price ValueI ordered the Lindsey pant in a small petite and a medium. I LOVE the small petite, the medium is too large, and I'm usually a medium. They are very flattering on top of being very comfortable, and they hold up well. I haven't put them in the dryer yet, I always hang them to dry.
- The drawstring doesn't seem very durable – Review by Lynn, posted on 9/12/2017
Quality Price ValueI have always bought these pants and I happened to notice that the tie at the waist seems to wear out and tear pretty quickly.
- Only scrub pants I will buy – Review by OT Tracy, posted on 7/30/2017
Quality Price ValueComing back for a few more pairs. My old ones are over a year and a half old and are only now starting to wear inside the thighs. They are so soft and comfy. I have even taken them on vacation to Alaska for light hiking. Love all the pockets for carrying my tools of the trade (I'm an occupational therapist).
- Order one size larger! – Review by A.S., posted on 9/28/2016
Quality Price ValueDefinitely go up one size larger than you usually would! Washed and dried and were perfect! Customer service is fantastic!
- LOVE LOVE LOVE, but wish they cost a bit less – Review by April, posted on 9/20/2016
Quality Price ValueI now own 7 pairs of these scrub pants and I absolutely LOVE them! I just wish they weren't so spendy, but the trade off of the cost is that they are VERY durable. I am 5'11" and the talls are JUST PERFECT!!! I also like how you can cinch the bottom of the leg in so that you don't drag on the floor ever! I LOVE THESE SCRUBS! just wish they cost a bit less....
- DO NOT BUY CANARY – Review by Ann, posted on 5/5/2014
Quality Value PriceCanary yellow is SEE THROUGH! I wore these pants twice, and a male tech pervishly pointed out that he could see through my pants. I was mortified!
- Awesome – Review by Serina, posted on 10/9/2012
Quality Value PriceThese pants are awesome! Comfy, soft and wash amazing. No ironing needed ever! I own 6 pairs.
- great pants – Review by cocobrown, posted on 12/20/2011
Quality Value Pricegreat fit, great material
- HEALTH CARE WORKER – Review by MARIE DAVIS, posted on 12/5/2010
Quality Value PriceI LOVE THE WAY THESE PANTS FIT AND LOOK. THEY FEEL SOFT.I WANT ONE OF EVERY COLOR....
- LINDSEY SCRUB PANT – Review by LEELEE, posted on 9/30/2010
Quality Value PriceI REALLY LIKED THESE PANTS , THEN I TRIED THEM ON . I HAVE A BIG BUTT AND THESE PANTS FELT LIKE THEY KEPT SLIDING OFF . I WOULD NOT SUGGEST THESE PANTS , THE ARE SEEM TO HAVE A LOW WAIST WHICH IS NOT GOOD .
- Koi Lindsey Scrub Pants – Review by Marcy, posted on 2/10/2010
Quality Value PriceGreat fit! The fit is flattering & pockets are so handy!
- Best pants ever – Review by kEELY, posted on 9/13/2009
Quality Value PriceShort waisted. Flattering. Plenty leg room. Nifty ties on the legs. Best pants ever. I have them in every color