New Dickies scrubs that move with you!
These Gen Flex pants comes in a junior fit and boast youthful style with mature functionality. A drawstring waist provides the fit you want; while endless pocket space and an ID loop keep your belongings in order.
- Enhanced stitch wide leg pant
- Multi-needle contrast top stitching.
- All around elastic and drawstring waist with wide belt loops
- Two front shaped pockets with sectional pocket and ID bungee loop
- Two cargo pockets with cell phone pocket and sectional pen pocket
- Two back pockets
- Motion knee darts
- Straight leg
- 30 1/2" inseam, petite 28", tall 33 1/2"
- Made with 52% cotton/45% polyester/3% spandex
All colors except white have pewter stitching. White has white stitching.
People who viewed this item also viewed
- I would get them again because its a good price but they will fade if you are outside allot like I am – Review by pamela, posted on 8/10/2017
Quality Price Valuemine faded from black to brown
- Love love the fit – Review by Lori, posted on 3/14/2017
Quality Price ValueI love these pants they don't fade so they last a long time plus they are amazingly comfortable.
- Nice – Review by Mary, posted on 9/14/2016
Quality Price ValueThese looked nice to me so I tried them out and like them!
- Seriously, these pants are the best. I have so many pockets, it can cut down on extra bags to bring with me for treatment. – Review by Debbie, posted on 6/22/2016
Quality Price ValueLove, love, love these cargo pants. Won't wear any other kind.
- 9 pocket scrub pant – Review by JOANNE, posted on 7/2/2013
Quality Value PriceGreat product!
- Comfort with style – Review by Echo Tech, posted on 6/19/2012
Quality Value PriceLove these pants! Simple as that!!
- too much pant – Review by kim, posted on 3/27/2012
Quality Value PriceI found that there was too much pant for my short frame.
- Great pants – Review by Sherry, posted on 10/13/2011
Quality Value PriceI really think these pants are great. They wear and wash well. Great fit and com1fort. I seem to go toward cargo styles more these days for the ease of carrying meds flushes and supplies.
- Awaesome – Review by Helen M, posted on 8/23/2011
Quality Value PriceThese pants are fantastic- for once I actually have enough pockets!They fit great!
- Great – Review by Liz, posted on 8/16/2011
Quality Value PriceGreat pants!
- youtility scrubs – Review by amanda davis, posted on 7/27/2011
Quality Value Pricelove em!! love em!! so so so comfy!!