Cherokee Scrubs Authentic Workwear - Fashion meets function with stylin' prices. Spruce up your scrubs collection with these pants available in great colors.
Double your storage space in these cargo pants which feature pockets on both legs. One large pocket on the right leg and a sectioned off pocket on the left leg will provide you with plenty of room for all your work needs.
- Elastic waist
- Dual cargo pocket
- Two cargo pockets, a cell phone/pen pocket and an outside scissors pocket.
- 30" inseam. Petite has a 27 1/2" inseam, tall has a 33" inseam
- Made with 65% polyester/35% cotton, white is made with 55% cotton/45% polyester
Extended sizes may be priced differently. Please see pricing after selecting color and size options.
* This item does run large. *
People who viewed this item also viewed
- Love these pants – Review by mother, posted on 11/15/2016
Quality Price ValueI love these scrub pants. They are the only kind that I will wear.
- nice – Review by I-PARCEL S., posted on 2/28/2014
Quality Value Pricevery nice
- High waisted – Review by KA, posted on 3/1/2013
Quality Value PriceI'm 5'7 and found these roomy, and very high waisted. Will need to alter
- My favorite staple scrub pants – Review by snowyowl, posted on 1/2/2013
Quality Value PriceI love these pants! Fits my shape well. The petite length is perfect. Have many different colors.... I just keep adding more.
- scrub pants – Review by Chandler, posted on 6/12/2012
Quality Value Pricepants were cheaply made, material very thin and not worth the money spent. seams were loose and came undone on the second wear. already thrown away due to poor quality.
- satisfied – Review by Janet, posted on 4/19/2011
Quality Value PriceEasy, prompt, no headaches !!!
- Great item – Review by Micki Wright, posted on 1/26/2011
Quality Value PriceGreat Item.
- best length – Review by jennifer, posted on 2/14/2010
Quality Value PriceI am 6 feet tall and have a really hard time finding pants that are long enough and stay long even after washing and drying. The ultra long with a 36 inseam are great and i love them.
- Cafe Tech – Review by LeMoyne Jones, posted on 10/25/2009
Quality Value PriceLove These Pants. Wouldn't have any others. Fit Wonderful. Love the Pockets.
- Best Pants – Review by Teresa, posted on 8/19/2008
Quality Value PriceGreat fit!! Love these pants.