Workwear Originals from Cherokee scrubs offers this great unisex cargo pant that can outfit everyone in your office. This casual scrub pant features a natural rise with a functional webbed drawstring to allow for an adjustable fit keeping you comfortable at all times. The cargo pocket with inside cell phone pocket keeps your supplies in easy reach. Pair this with you favorite unisex scrub top from Cherokee Workwear to complete your medical uniform.
- Unisex Fit
- Natural Rise
- Adjustable Webbed Drawstring Waist
- Side Seam Pockets
- Cargo Pocket with Inside Cell Phone Pocket
- Inseams: Short 28 ½”, Regular 31”, Tall 34”
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Poplin with Soil Release
- White – 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester Poplin
People who viewed this item also viewed
- Poor sizing – Review by Juli, posted on 4/9/2018
Quality Price ValueToo long - ordered medium short and they are still made for a basketball player - will have to alter and won’t purchase again
- Nice pants – Review by Helena , posted on 3/12/2018
Quality Price ValueNice quality/fit , also lots of pocket
- They're good. But their small is like large size. – Review by Anabeth, posted on 2/1/2018
Quality Price ValueThey're good quality. But small is like a large size. Too big. I can't wear them.
- Very Poor Quality – Review by Shawn, posted on 9/13/2017
Quality Price ValueVery poor quality. Only had my pants since end of February and they are actually coming apart at the seams. This is first time purchasing Cherokee brand. I have always purchased Dickies brand and they have lasted for years. Cherokee has only lasted 6 months.
- Love It!! – Review by chris, posted on 6/8/2011
Quality Value PriceI just love how they look and feel
- Happy with purchase – Review by Jonell, posted on 5/23/2011
Quality Value PriceLoved the Cherokee uniforms!
- LOVE THEM – Review by Christina, posted on 3/30/2011
Quality Value PriceFANTASTIC...LOVE THEM
- Product Review – Review by Cindy Hermanson, posted on 3/23/2011
Quality Value PriceI like the way these pants fit. I have not yet worn them as I am waiting for additional items to wear with them.