If you are looking for a classic scrub uniform that is built for lasting comfort than look no further than the Cherokee Workwear Originals collection. This flare leg drawstring pant is our top selling pant from Cherokee scrubs. Pair it with our top selling scrub top the 4700 for a classic and professional scrub uniform you will love.
- Modern Classic Fit
- Natural Rise with Flare Leg
- Functional Drawstring and Back Elastic Waistband
- Slash Pockets and Back Patch Pocket
- Side Vents at Bottom of Legs
- Inseams: Petite 28 ½”, Regular 31”, Tall 34”
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Poplin with Soil Release
- White – 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester Poplin
People who viewed this item also viewed
- Will buy them again, – Review by Dog lady, posted on 10/19/2016
Quality Price ValueLove them, so comfy.
- nice – Review by mar, posted on 8/10/2016
Quality Price Valuevery comfortable
- Pant fit – Review by Marcie, posted on 2/28/2013
Quality Value PriceSizing seems a little larger, so may need to order next size down from what you normally wear. Nice material and color options.
- GREAT LENGTH!! – Review by Chloe, posted on 6/8/2011
Quality Value PriceI have worn these pants for over 4 years and just now needed a new pair and they are just as great as my old pair. I have to get the tall and love the length,so I don't have high-waters :)
- Good pants – Review by Shayna, posted on 2/4/2011
Quality Value PriceGood pants, a little larger than expected.
- Great pants – Review by Marlene Costa, posted on 12/13/2008
Quality Value PriceBuy them one size smaller. I am usually a tall MEDIUM with these I am DEFINITELY a SMALL TALL! And I love them!Good price value!
- great pants – Review by Tiffany, posted on 3/6/2008
Quality Value PriceI really liked them I got them in tall and I liked the look of them on myself and the price wasn't too high
- Great Scubs – Review by Katie, posted on 2/5/2008
Quality Value PriceGreat Fit and Great Price!
- Great pants! – Review by Emily, posted on 1/28/2008
Quality Value PriceI love these pants! I have them in all different colors! Would definately recommend!
- Best Pants – Review by Ivette, posted on 8/29/2007
Quality Value PriceThe BEST fitting pants for a shorty like me!!!
- THE ONLY PANTS I WEAR! – Review by JAMIE, posted on 8/26/2007
Quality Value PriceI HAVE ALMOST EVERY COLOR OF THESE PANTS. THEY JUST SEEM TO FIT THE BEST.
- Good Length – Review by Mary, posted on 3/21/2007
Quality Value PriceGreat to have