The Flex Antimicrobial Flare Leg Drawstring Scrub Pant by Cherokee Workwear is a great addition to your nursing uniform. This mid-rise scrub pant has a moderate flare with side vents for extra moving room while maintaining a slim and sleek fit overall. It features an adjustable drawstring with an all-around elastic waistband so that you get a better fit than what you may expect from typical nursing scrub pants. Notice should certainly be taken of the antimicrobial* technology used in this scrub pant, which is engineered to keep you and your work environment as germ-free as possible. Additional characteristics of this scrub pant are the front slash pockets and a back pocket for primary storage, and a convenient instrument loop. These scrub pants from Cherokee scrubs can be paired with the Flex scrubs tops to complete your medical uniforms.
- Modern classic fit
- Mid Rise Waist
- Adjustable Drawstring Tie Closure
- Moderate Flare Leg
- Front Slash Pockets and Single Back Patch Pocket
- Single Instrument Loop Below Right Pocket
- Side Vents at Hemline
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Stretch Twill
- Inseam: Regular 31", Petite: 28 1/2", Tall: 34"
- CERTAINTY™ treatment features a revolutionary antimicrobial* technology that provides long lasting freshness and reliable protection against unwanted bacteria on the fabric.
*Wash all garments thoroughly after each use. Garments featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses or other disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection protection.