Stay on trend and also protected with the Infinity Round Neck scrub top by Cherokee Scrubs. This fashionable scrub top sets you apart from the rest with the round neck, rib knit inset and bungee loop on right shoulder. You'll stay comfortable thanks to the polyester/spandex fabric along with the stretch rib knit in the center back of this scrub top. Lastly, you'll stay protected because of the Certainty technology, which features a revolutionary antimicrobial that provides long lasting freshness and reliable protection against unwanted bacteria.
- Round neck
- Rib inset front neckband
- Shoulder yokes
- Bungee I.D. badge loop on the right shoulder
- Front and back princess seams
- Two patch pockets
- One interior pocket
- Side vents
- Stretch rib knit at the center back panel gives this top its slimming shape and allows for extra movement and comfort
- Cover-stitch detail throughout
- 26" length
- 95% polyester/ 5% spandex
- CERTAINTY™ treatment features a revolutionary antimicrobial* fabric technology that provides long lasting freshness and reliable protection against unwanted bacteria on the fabric.
*Wash all garments thoroughly after each use. Garments featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses or other disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection protection.
People who viewed this item also viewed
- Love this company very good – Review by Gerry , posted on 4/13/2018
Quality Price ValueI’m looking for lavender and pink cotton baby pink please help me, thank you
- Yes! Add it to your cart!!! – Review by Angela, posted on 4/1/2018
Quality Price ValueLove, love this top!! It is stylish and comfortable. Practical and cute. The fit is flattering and professional.
- Runs big – Review by Picky, posted on 3/31/2018
Quality Price ValueBased on the measurements on the sizing chart, I ordered a Medium. I wear a medium and size 8 in regular clothing. The top was a little too big in the shoulder area. The length was too long. I am 5' 3" and I have ordered other tops were the length was 26 inches and they fit fine but this top was too long. I ended up returning it.
- this top is great for the price – Review by Cassie, posted on 3/5/2017
Quality Price Valuevery comfortable top.