The Carhartt Cross-Flex Boot Cut Scrub Pant features FastDry technology that wicks away sweat to keep you dry. The Stain Breaker technology releases stains keeping your nursing scrubs uniform looking clean and professional. You will love how the rugged Flex stretch technology stretches to move with you and the full elastic waist helps you achieve the perfect fit every time you put these scrub pants on.
- FastDry® Technology
- Stain Breaker® Technology
- Rugged Flex® Stretch Technology
- Half back elastic with full logo drawstring waist
- Front pocket end reinforcements
- Stylized double needle front pockets
- Logo D-ring at pocket end
- EMT inspired cargo pocket
- Pen holder at pocket
- Double pocket at side
- Two back pockets
- Inseam: Regular 31", Petite 28", Tall 33"
- Stretch dobby fabric - 94% polyester/6% spandex
People who viewed this item also viewed
- Carhartt got a women's scrub right! – Review by Guest, posted on 9/6/2017
Quality Price ValueI'm an athletic 5'7" and I don't like things tight, but I wear a size Medium Tall (I have long legs). I like that these are somewhat fitted and look very flattering on. The fabric is one of the easiest to care for that I've ever had. I just wash, dry and go! There are one or two pockets I don't really care much for, but I don't need a lot of space for tools. The fabric is colorfast too - I washed mine in warm a couple times and they didn't fade at all.
- Consider sizing up – Review by Dani E, posted on 1/15/2017
Quality Price ValueJust received these pants, the material is very light & comfortable. If you have wider hips like I do, i would size up. Most pants I can get away with a large but these I would have preferred an XL just to have some more room in the hips. (I like a little looser there just for comfort).