Nursing in the News
Happy Friday everyone. I hope you all have a great weekend and don’t forget that the $3 shipping sale has been extended (you have ’til Tuesday!) And if you’re looking for an affordable pair of medical scrubs make sure to consider our new Medgear top and pants which are only $9.99 each!
Now here’s the news from the week:
Healthcare Professionals in the News:
- Health-Care Reform Must Respect Patient Autonomy
- Nurse Visits to Asthmatic Children’s Home Help Prevent More Serious Treatment
- Should Doctors be put on salary?
- Hormone Levels Contribute to Stress Resilience
- Study: Tanning beds as deadly as arsenic
- How Many Uninsured? Numbery Widely Debated
- Flu tests miss many cases, U.S. CDC confirms
- FDA chief vows tougher stance on food, drug safety
Have something to say? Leave a comment here.